Monday, November 28, 2016

Bookish Talks ~8~ No-Read November...?

Hey all, 

Welcome to a new bookish talk! 



So... Where have I been? 

I realise that I haven't blogged for a long time, basically since the beginning of November. I promise that I didn't abandon you guys, in fact I missed blogging! 

Basically, for the past 3-4 weeks, it's been exam period in the university I was at on exchanged. For the past 4 months, I was studying at the University of Western Australia, in Perth. I've never taken 4 university-level courses at once, so it was a lot of work for me, especially during exam time. In fact, since I finished Me Before You a few weeks ago, I haven't been able to pick up a book, just because of exams and spending some time with the friends I made on exchange.

I'm calling it 'No-read November". 

I got back home in the Netherlands yesterday, and have a month off now! I now have more time to read, review and talk with you guys, for sure! I'll also be more able to visit your blogs now that I have some time for myself. I can't wait to see what you guys have been up to! :) 

I hope you guys are doing well! 
Have a great day! 


2 comments:

  1. Yay, you're back! You have been missed! I totally get what you mean about not having enough time to blog...for me, all my exams are in December, so I anticipate a slight reading slump in the next coming weeks O.O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with all of your exams! You’ll do great!
      I missed blogging, I feel so bad for not having had the time... nice to have the time to read and write again, though :)

      Delete

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this post!
Any and all comments make me smile, and I will reply to all of them!
I can reply in English, French, and sometimes in Dutch and German.
Have an absolutely fabulous day!