Sunday, May 22, 2016

Coffee Book Tag

Hello! 

Wow I just realized I haven’t posted much in May! Then again my days have been packed...

So today during an essay-writing break, I’m doing the Coffee Book Tag! 



I love coffee (and tea, choosing my favorite is always hard!). I saw +jessethereader doing this tag, and it looked so great! :D This, however, is a slightly longer version I saw on another blog. Let’s see how books and coffee can be linked! 

1. Black: A series that is tough to get into but that has hardcore fans. 
For this I’m going to say the Throne of Glass series. Everyone just loves these books, and although I did like the first two, I’m having a hard time picking up the 3rd and 4th for some reason. I’ll get to them eventually! But I think that for that, I just need to push through all of them in a huge Throne of Glass readathon. Then, I’m sure I’ll be right in the hype with everyone else! :D 


2. Peppermint Mocha: A book that gets more popular during the holiday season. 
For this I’m definitely going with Let it Snow! Such a cute holiday book, and once winter starts, everyone talks about it! :) 



3. Hot Chocolate: Your favorite children’s book.
Ok for the record, I don’t count middle grade books as children’s books, which is why I’m not choosing Harry Potter for this! Instead, I’m choosing Le Petit Prince! <3 I’m re-reading it soon, just because it’s so beautifully written! 


4. Double Shot of Espresso: A book that kept you on the edge of your seat from the beginning to the end. 
Aaaaaaaaallegiant........


5. Starbucks: A book you see everywhere 
I’ve been seeing the Trials of Apollo more than everywhere. I mean there’s the uk version in our bookstore (I want the US version ^^), I follow Riordan and all of his posts are about it, everyone’s been reading or reviewing it, and it’s all over bookstagram. It’s haunting me and I don’t even have it yet o.o I must say that the cover is beautiful, though! 



6. The Hipster coffee shop: Give a book by an indie author a shoutout
Is Pintip Dunn an indie author? Maybe, so here’s my shoutout to her! Great author, you should try out her books! I have reviews for both of them :)














7. Oops! I accidentally got decaf! A book you were expecting more from
For me, Glass Sword was quite a letdown. I know it was jam-packed with stuff and surprises, but I still expected to like it more... you know what I mean? 


8. The Perfect Blend: A series that was a little bitter, a little sweet, but ultimately satisfying
I feel like so many people are going to use The Mortal Instruments for this! Aside the feels, this series was a bit of a roller coaster. Some of the books were amazing! A few left me like ‘meh ok’, and some were just nice :) Ultimately satisfying, though! 


9. Green Tea: A book that is quietly beautiful 
I really, really liked the rest of us just live here! It’s not all over the place and loud, but was still one of my favorites of the year!


10. Chai Tea: A book or series that makes you dream of far-off places
I love the story world of Magonia, its so creative that it creates a sort of wanderlust! 



11. Earl gray: Favorite Classic
Does The Great Gatsby count as a classic? If so, that might be what I would choose



That’s if for this tag! If you want to do it, then consider yourself as being tagged :) It was fun to do for sure! 

I’ll see you all tomorrow (or the day after) for a review of Bitterblue! 

Have a great day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this post!
Any and all comments make me smile, and I will reply to all of them!
I can reply in English, French, and sometimes in Dutch and German.
Have an absolutely fabulous day!