Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten 2016 Debuts!

Top Ten Tuesday - Top ten 2016 debuts

Heya! 


Yes it’s already Wednesday, I’m sorry! 


Welcome to a new Top Ten Tuesday, brought to you by 
The Broke and the Bookish! Top Ten Tuesday (aka TTT) is a weekly blogger meme where you write lists of your top ten (insert topic here)!

                                 



This week’s theme is the top ten debuts I’m looking forward to in 2016! 


Okidokey let’s get this started! 


1. Blackhearts, by Nicole Castroman

2. The Girl from Everywhere, by Heidi Heilig
3. Rebel of the Sands, by Alwyn Hamilton 
4. Fear of the Drowning Deep, by Sarah Glenn Marsh
5. This is where it ends, by Marieke Nijkamp 

I know I only have 5 this week, but I’m not sure what I’m looking forward to! I like seeing as things are published! 

And that’s it for this week! 
What debut can you not wait for? :)
Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this post!
Any and all comments make me smile, and I will reply to all of them!
I can reply in English, French, and sometimes in Dutch and German.
Have an absolutely fabulous day!