Monday, December 28, 2015

CHRISTMAS! :D

Christmas Book Haul & Message! 

Hey all! Merry late Christmas to you! 



Even if you don’t celebrate christmas, I hope you had an amazing holiday season! 

So a few days ago I did the ‘top ten Tuesday’, saying the top 10 books I wanted for Christmas. 
Aaand let’s just say I was really happy C: 


In the end, I got
- Carry On, by Rainbow Rowell
- The Blood of Olympus, by Rick Riordan (FINALLY!) 
- Heir of Fire, by Sarah J Maas
- A Court of Thorns and Roses, by Sarah J maas
- The Ocean at the End of the Lane, by Neil Gaiman
- The Hogwarts Library, by JK Rowling
- A million Suns, by Betty Revis 
- The Wrath & the Dawn, by Renee Andieh

Yayyyy c: 

(I also got An Ember in the Ashes, but I already had that... oh well!) 

And that’s it!

So this year for Christmas I went back to France with my family, to see my French family. It was so nice! No snow though... I want snow! *-* 

Again I hope your holidays were absolutely wonderful! :D 

I just want to let you guys know that I’m so thankful that I have readers like you guys, I never thought that anyone would read me rambling on about what I thought about books! You’re all fantastic! <3



4 comments:

  1. Haha, if anything, we should be the thankful ones! Thank YOU for always writing such interesting posts for us to read :) We're not readers without writers, and that includes bloggers like you ;)
    You're so lucky you got those books! I sadly didn't get any this year (though I fully intend on buying some in the new year). Wow, France! I hope you're enjoying it. I really want to go one day! Hope you have a great remainder of the year! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh Erika your comment made my day! That’s so incredibly sweet! I’m so happy to have a blogging friend like you!

      Aw that’s sad, but hopefully you’ll have a good new-year’s haul! France was great! :D
      And you too!!

      Delete
  2. Awesome Christmas haul! All those are amazing books! Ah, France? That's great! I hope you have a great time there! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it was great! And yes I can’t wait to get to them all! :D

      Delete

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this post!
Any and all comments make me smile, and I will reply to all of them!
I can reply in English, French, and sometimes in Dutch and German.
Have an absolutely fabulous day!