Monday, December 14, 2015

12 Days of Tagmas #4 - The Winter Wonderland Book Tag!

12 days of Tagmas #4 - The Winter Wonderland Book Tag! 




There’s a lot of christmassy tags / tags that look cool! So, throughout December, I’ll try to do 12 Tags!
I CHALLENGE YOU TO DO THE SAME! We can celebrate Tagmas together! :D

I saw this tag on A book lover’s playlist make sure to go check out her blog! 


So let’s get this started! :D


1. What book is so happy and sweet that it warms your heart? 
So many YA books are dark and sad! I guess a happy and sweet book that warms my heart would be The Giver, by Lois Lowry. That book, even though it has some sadder bits, it is still so nice! :) 

2. What is your favorite book with a white cover? 
Ooh I don’t have many white covers, actually! I haven’t read Everything, Everything yet, but it has a BEAUTIFUL cover! 
One that has a white cover that I did read was Matilda, by Roald Dahl. 

3. You’re sitting in a nice, comfy chair, wearing a onsie, with a lovely hot chocolate but what MONSTER read are you reading? 
If you’re talking about a monster-big book, I’m totally going with City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare! 
If you’re talking about a book with monsters, I’m saying Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling!

4. It started snowing and you decided to have a snowball fight! What fictional character would you love to have a snowball fight with? 
Non-bookish character - Jack Frost from Rise of the Guardians! 
Bookish Character - Po from Graceling. 

5. Sadly, your fire is starting to go out. So what book would you tear the last few chapters out of to keep it burning? 
Umm I’d take the last chapters of Angel Burn, by L.A. Weatherly. There was a lot of fluff in the whole book. Might as well burn it all, to be honest, it wasn’t great. 

6. What book is so close to your heart that you would give it to someone for Christmas who hasn’t read it but would like to get into reading? 
This should be no surprise, but I’m saying the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. It got me into reading, it’s so great, and the story always puts me in a reading mood! 


That’s it! :D I hope you enjoyed and I’ll see ya soon for a new tag. Bye!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this post!
Any and all comments make me smile, and I will reply to all of them!
I can reply in English, French, and sometimes in Dutch and German.
Have an absolutely fabulous day!