Sunday, December 13, 2015

12 Days of Tagmas #3 - The Christmas Song Book Tag

12 days of Tagmas #3 - The Christmas Song Book Tag! 




There’s a lot of christmassy tags / tags that look cool! So, throughout December, I’ll try to do 12 Tags!
I CHALLENGE YOU TO DO THE SAME! We can celebrate Tagmas together! :D

I saw this tag on Fandoms On The Run, make sure to go check out her blog! 

So let’s get this started! :D

1. “You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch, Name a villanous character you couldn’t help but love. 
Ooh! Um I think that AIDAN from Illuminae is considered to be bad, but I still liked it! 

2. “All I want for Christmas is You, Which book do you most want to see under your Christmas tree? 
The rest of the Throne of Glass series! *-* 

3. “Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer”, Name a character which overcomes major obstacles, and learns to believe in themselves. 
I think one of the characters who went through amazing character development and learned about themselves through major obstacles is definitely Percy Jackson. 

4. “Santa Claus is Comin’ to Town” , Which character do you think would be on the top of the Naughty list? The Nice list? 
Naughty: Sebastian Verlac from the Mortal Instruments
Nice: Jonas from The Giver

5. “Frosty the Snowman, Which book just melts your heart? 
The Fault in our Stars... 

6. “Feliz Navidad, Name a book that takes place in a country other than your own. 
Like every book ever? Nah just kidding, but I’ll say Soundless, cus It’s in China. 

7. “It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year”, Which holiday book do you use to spread the Christmas joy? 
Even though I do think Harry Potter is very Christmassy, and Let it Snow is a nice winter read, I would definitely use The Polar Express! 

8. “Sleigh Ride What character would you love to spend the holidays with? (Doesn’t have to be a love interest!) 
I still don’t really know! I guess I would say the crew at Camp Halfblood, cus I think christmas could be hilarious with them! 

9. “Baby, It’s Cold Outside”, Which book would you sacrifice to the fireplace to keep warm? 
NOOO no books should be burned! But I guess the Inkheart trilogy has a lot of pages... *sniff* sorry! 

10. “Do you Hear what I Hear?, Which book do you think everyone should hear about? 
*Yells* People! Read Graceling! Read Stravaganza! Read I Am The Messenger!


And that’s it for this tag! I’m tagging all of you lovelies to do it as well! C: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this post!
Any and all comments make me smile, and I will reply to all of them!
I can reply in English, French, and sometimes in Dutch and German.
Have an absolutely fabulous day!