Friday, October 30, 2015

Liebster award 4.0 :)

Liebster 4.0

Heya! 
I just got nominated for the Liebster award by Ariane @ Sunday Bookday! Merci! 
Her blog and questions are in French, so I’ll do this in both French and English. Dark blue will be english, gray will be french, and purple will be the questions as per usual ;) 

Je viens d’etre nominee pour le Liebster par Ariane, de Sunday Bookday! Merci! 
Son blog et ses questions sont en Francais, donc je vais faire ce poste en Francais et en Anglais. L’anglais sera en bleu foncee, le francais sera en gris, et, come d’ab, les questions seront en violet :) ((Aussi, je n’ai pas d’accents sur mon clavier, du coup, si il y a des fautes de grammaire ou d’accents, c’est pas de ma faute  =p ))



1. The ou Cafe? Tea or Coffee? 
Uuh this is so hard! I love both and have both on a regular basis! It really really depends on my mood, to be honest! 

Oh c’est dur! Euh j’adore les deux et je bois les deux boissons regulierement! Ca depend vraiment de mon humeur. 


2. Quelle est ta chanson preferee? What is your favorite song? 
I.. Actually don’t have one! I love music so much, and every few days I’ll be like ‘This is a song I really really like its one of my new favorites!”. Now my favorites list is like a mile long... 

En fait, j’en ai pas! J’adore vraiment la musique, et de temps en temps, je vais ecouter un nouvelle chanson et me dire “Wow cette chanson est vraiment, vraiment super, c’est une de mes preferees maintenant!” Du coup, ma liste de chansons preferees doit faire au moins un kilometere de long maintenant... 


3. Quel est l’evenement que tu attends le plus? What’s the event you are looking forward to the most? 
Finally a straight answer! The first one that comes to mind is the release of the last Hunger Games movie! At least, it’s the soonest anticipated event! There’s so much more to come as well! 

Enfin une reponse directe! Le premier qui me vient a l’esprit est le nouveau films des Hunger Games! Au moins, c’est l’evenement le plus proche! Il y en a encore beaucoup dans le futur! 


4. Quel est ton livre preferee? What is your favorite book? 
...
...
... 
How?
No but really that’s so difficult it’s worse than the music question. I’m really trying to decide, but can’t. 

...
...
...
Comment?
No mais vraiment, c’est trop difficile, c’est pire que la question avec la musique! J’essaye vraiment de decider, mais je n’y arrive pas... 

5. Ou aimerais-tu aller la, maintenant, tout de suite? Where would you like to go right now, right away?
San Gimignano, Tuscany, Italy. No question about it! 

San Gimignano, Toscane, Italie! Sans hesitation! 


6. Ton mot prefere? Your favorite word?
Wow that’s actually a really interesting question! o_o I’ve never really though about it. But I do have a funny story about favorite words! Once we were in english class, and my teacher says that the most beautiful word in the english language is “Celladorra” (That’s how he said it). It took us a while to figure out it was cellar door XD. 
But if I had to choose a favorite word, it might be Iridescent, petrichor, Ethereal, Oblivion, or vellichor! 

Wow c’est une question interessante, ca! o_o Je n’y ai jamais vraiment pensee! Mais j’ai une petite histoire drole sur le sujet! Une fois, on etait en cours d’Anglais, et mon prof dit que le mot le plus beau en Anglais est “Celladorra” (C’est comme ca qu’il l’a dit). Ca nous a pris un moment pour comprendre qu’il disais ‘Cellar Door’, ou porte de la cave XD 
Mais, si je devais choisir un mot preferee (en Anglais), ca serait peut-etre entre “iridescent, petrichor, ethereal, oblivion”, ou “vellichor”! 


7. Si tu pouvais rencontrer n’importe qui maintenant, qui es-que ca serait? If you could meet anyone right now, who would it be? 

Hmm... Rick Riordan and/ou JK Rowling


8. D’ou vient le nom de ton blog? Where does the name of your blog come from?
I was wanting to start a bookish blog. On that day, I was looking at various blogs that had fancy names (The Book Goddess, a book lover’s playlist, reading is my treasure, and other blogs with pretty names), and was feeling really uninspired for some reason, just because all the names were so nice. I though about “just a bookish blog”, then changed it to “just another bookish blog”. I said it aloud a few times, typed it out, tried it, and thought it was cool :’) 

Je voulais commencer un blog de lecture. Ce jour la, je regardais des blogs differents qui avait des jolis noms (La Deese des livres, le playlist d’une amoureuse de livres, la lecture est mon tresor, etc...), et je me suis sentie tres non-inspiree, car tout les blogs avait des noms trop beaux! Au final, J’ai pensee, a “Just a bookish blog”, et je l’ai changee a “Just another bookish blog”. Je l’ai dit et ecrit quelques fois, et j’ai pensee que c’etait pas trop mal :’) 


9. Quelle heure est-il au moment ou tu reponds a ces questions? What time is it while you are answering these questions? 
10:46PM / 22:46 


10. Quelle est la pointure de tes chaussures? Shoe size? 
USA: 7.5/8. EU: 38


11. Prends le livre le plus proche de toi. Ouvre a la page 30, ecris la ligne 10. Take the book that’s closest to you, open to page 30, write down line 10.
... It’s my chemistry book. And not even my uni one, the one I had in high school, I needed a periodic table, and that one has a good one. Oh well here ya go XD
“Average bond enthalpies can only be used if all the reactants and products are in the gaseous state. If water were a liquid...” 
If I reach to the nearest fiction book around me, it’s The Battle of the Labyrinth, by Rick Riordan. The line is...
“somebody back from a fight, or the fact that she and”
Which makes no sense on its own. At least the one from the text book makes sense XD 

... C’est mon livre de chimie. Et meme pas celui de l’universite, c’est celui que j’utulisais au lycee, il me fallait une table periodique, et ce livre en a un qui est super. Bon c’est pas grave, voici la ligne! XD 
“Average bond enthalpies can only be used if all the reactants and products are in the gaseous state. If water were a liquid...” 
Si je prends le livre de fiction le plus proche de moi, c’est La Battaille du Labyrinth, de Rick Riordan. La ligne est...
“somebody back from a fight, or the fact that she and”
Qui ne fait auchun sense tout seul. Au moins celui du livre de classe a du sense! XD 



Encore mille mercis! Je ne fais pas le Liebster en entier, puisque je l’ai deja fait, et j’ai un livre a finir ce soir ;) 

Thanks again! I did not do the whole Liebster, since I already did it before, and I gotta finish a book tonight ;) 

have a lovely day! 

2 comments:

  1. I loved this, especially the dual languages! Votre français est très bien. J'ai étudié français pour 12 ans dans école primaire, mais ma français n'est pas bonne. -.-"
    Aaaaand that's about the extent of my French skills, haha. My french skills have gotten a lot worse ever since I got into uni, unfortunately... *sighs heavily*
    Congrats on your award! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci!! C: French is my first language, along with English! Your French is fine! :D

      Delete

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this post!
Any and all comments make me smile, and I will reply to all of them!
I can reply in English, French, and sometimes in Dutch and German.
Have an absolutely fabulous day!