Thursday, September 24, 2015

Percy Jackson and the Olympians read-along!

Percy Jackson and the Olympians read-along! 
Hey all!
As you probably saw from my ‘coming soon’ post, we have a read-along coming soon! And now I feel like we can finally officially announce it! The Lightening Thief has been published for an amazing 10 years (geez I feel old), and the new series, Magnus Chase, is coming out in the beginning of October! 



Rick Riodran has been one of my favorite authors since I was in middle school, and this series is super close to me, as it was the first series that really got me into reading. I mean sure I read a lot before, but something clicked when I read these! I’ve read every series by Rick Riordan, but this one is, and probably always will be, my favorite. <3 

So the amazing Erika @ Books, stars, writing, and everything in between are organizing a read-along! Starting the 4th of October, we will be reading The Lightening Thief, and proceed through the series with one book per week! This will include Myth Wednesdays, where we will each talk about a god/monster/hero from greek mythology, and a tag at the end of the read-along! After reading each book, we will review it separately and discuss it a bit. Make sure to comment your opinions of each book at the end of the week! 

Let us know if you want to join! I can’t wait to get started :) 

Have a nice day!

2 comments:

  1. YES YES YES!!! I am literally bouncing up and down with excitement!!! :D
    PERCY JACKSON FOR THE WIN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same can’t wait!!! (still gotta finish Firedrakes though ^-^”)

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this post!
Any and all comments make me smile, and I will reply to all of them!
I can reply in English, French, and sometimes in Dutch and German.
Have an absolutely fabulous day!