Saturday, September 19, 2015

Hi guys!

Hey all! 
I’ve been incredibly busy for the past few days, and will be for the next week and a bit. I’m currently reading The Last of the Firedrakes by Farah Oomerbhoy, and, although I’ve been enjoying it a lot, it’ll take me a while to finish it just because of everything going on (my birthday yesterday, midterms, event planning, house/cat sitting, projects and essays). 

BUT I’m not planning on not posting anymore! I’ll still do TTT, of course! :D Also, I’m still willing to do tags and such :) These are fairly quick to do and I can do them between essay topics ^-^. I’m not asking to be tagged by anyone anywhere. Actually, every time I get tagged, it still feels so strange! However, I would like to know this: what kind of posts would you like to see in the next few weeks? Any specific tags you did a long time ago that I should try out? Themed posts? Lists? Other miscellaneous things? I’d love to write a post, I just won’t write a book review for a while because I’ve barely had the time to read more than 2 or 3 chapters a day :/ 

So yeah let me know! :D Any input would be awesome! 

Have an awesome weekend! 

4 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! I hope it was a good one! :D And good luck on all your midterms, projects, and essays! I think some themed posts would be pretty neat, since I don't see too many of those around. I can't think of any tags off the top of my head, unfortunately...
    I'll be looking forward to your thoughts to The Last of the Firedrakes! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!
      That’s what I was thinking too, maybe something Harry Potter related, I dunno, I was thinking different fandom themes, with facts & funny pictures & favorite moments & stuff. I can figure out a theme :)
      Thanks for the input! And yeah I’ve been enjoying it quite a bit, almost half way through! :) (But I started quite a while ago ^-^)

      Delete
  2. Happy belated birthday! Whatever tags you want to do, feel free to tag my blog as well. It is BethLee's Book Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this post!
Any and all comments make me smile, and I will reply to all of them!
I can reply in English, French, and sometimes in Dutch and German.
Have an absolutely fabulous day!