Monday, June 22, 2015

Take a poll please! :D

Hi all! 
So summer is coming up, and, with it comes hours of traveling! 
The only thing is, that with all of these traveling hours, I can only take one (or maybe two) books in my carry-on...

And I really can't choose |: 

So on the right is a poll, listing different books I haven't had the chance to read yet, and that I'm contemplating taking with me on the plane! 

If you could help me out by voting, I'd be really grateful! :D 

The plane ride + layovers should take around 25 hours... so maybe that would influence my choice? 
I don't know ^^

So yeah! please vote in the poll on the right, or, if you have other suggestions, leave them in the comments! 

Thank you!!!

Laterz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this post!
Any and all comments make me smile, and I will reply to all of them!
I can reply in English, French, and sometimes in Dutch and German.
Have an absolutely fabulous day!